EAI HealthyIoT 2020 : (Virtual) 7th EAI International Conference on IoT Technologies for HealthCare
Call For Papers
Due to the safety concerns and travel restrictions caused by COVID-19, EAI HealthyIoT 2020 will take place online in a live stream.
Non-authors and Co-Authors of already registered papers can register for access to the live stream completely free of charge.
HealthyIoT 2020 is the seventh edition of an international scientific event series dedicated to the Internet of Things and Healthcare. Traditionally, this conference covers multiple aspects of using IoT in healthcare and brings together technology experts, researchers, industry and international authorities contributing towards the design, development, and deployment of healthcare solutions based on IoT technologies, standards, and procedures. This year the emphasis will be on using IoT to respond to epidemic/pandemic situations and on the security aspect – keeping the critical IoT infrastructure safe and running in states of emergency.
• Artificial Intelligence and IoT for Healthcare
• Cloud and IoT for Healthcare
• Data Science and IoT for Healthcare
• Design and Architecture of IoT eHealth Systems
• Emerging eHealth IoT Applications
• Forensics, Security, Safety and Privacy in eHealth and IoT
• Health Data Collection, Transmission and Storage in IoT
• Intelligent Data Processing and Predictive Algorithms in eHealth
• Interoperability and Standardization Issues in IoT and Healthcare
• IoT and smart textile for Health
• Machine Learning for Signal Processing
• Medical and Sensor Data Stream Processing
• Mobile Sensing and Smartphone Sensing
• Network Communications for Health Monitoring
• Processing of Quantified Self Data
• Quantified Self Devices & Technologies
• Security Aspect of IoT and Healthcare Systems
• Sensor Network Operating Systems and Resource Management
• Signal Processing and Analysis
• Smart Homes and Smart Caring Environments
• Smartphone as a HealthyThing
• Telemedicine Applications
• Wearable Sensor Systems and Robots
• Wellness and Health Management Applications
• Wireless Sensor and Actuator Networks
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Past volumes of HealthyIoT proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
All accepted authors will be eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of one of EAI Transactions (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
• EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
Instructions for paper submission
Papers should be in English.
Regular papers should be 10 – 20 pages in length.
Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
Prof. Aleksandar Jevremovic
Singidunum University, Serbia
This event is organized by EAI (www.eai.eu).
EAI – European Alliance for Innovation is a non-profit organization and a professional community established in cooperation with the European Commission to empower the global research and innovation, and to promote cooperation between European and International ICT communities