Aerospace Engineering: An International Journal (AEROIJ)
Scope and Topics
Aerospace Engineering: An International Journal (AEROIJ) is a quarterly open access peer-reviewed journal that publishes articles which contribute new results in all areas of the Aerospace Engineering and related fields. The journal focuses on all technical and practical aspects of Aerospace Engineering Research, applications and Implementation techniques. The goal of this journal is to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus on understanding advances in Aerospace Engineering and establishing new collaborations in these areas.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the journal by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the areas of Aerospace Engineering. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to, the following
- Bio-fluid mechanics
- Computational Fluid Dynamics and Electromagnetics
- Design and Optimization of Aerospace Systems, including LTA Systems
- Flight Mechanics
- Industrial Aerodynamics
- Industrial noise control
- Propulsion & Combustion
- Recent Trends
- Structures, Structural Dynamics & Aeroelasticity
- Wind energy
Authors are invited to submit papers for this journal through E-mail email@example.com. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this Journal.
|Submission Deadline||: ||January 23, 2021|
|Authors Notification||:||February 23, 2021|
|Final Manuscript Due||:||March 03, 2021 |
|Publication Date||:||Determined by the Editor-in-Chief|
Editorial Board Members
- Abdelouahab Mohamed,University of Sciences and technologie of Oran,Algeria.
- Abdon Sepulveda, University of California, USA
- Adel Ghenaiet,University of Sciences and Technology, Algeria
- Ahamad Amin Rashidifar, Islamic Azad University,iran
- Ali Bassam,Autonomous University of Yucatán,Mexico.
- Amin, University of Applied Science and Technology,iran
- Amir Hossein Esbati, K. N. Toosi University of Technology, Iran
- Antonio Marcos,Federal University of Uberlândia, Brazil.
- Anwar Sadat, Indian Society of International Law, India
- Belamadi R,University of Badji-Mokhtar Annaba, Algeria
- Brijender Kahanwal, Punjab University,india
- Cheng-Wei Fei,The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, china.
- Chithirai Pon Selvan M, Manipal University, U.A.E
- Cho W. Solomon To, University of Nebraska, USA
- Dainet Berman Mendoza, University of Sonora,Mexico