RFIC 2011 : IEEE Radio Frequency Integrated Circuits Symposium
Call For Papers
The 2011 IEEE Radio Frequency Integrated Circuits Symposium (RFIC 2011) will be held in Baltimore,
Maryland on 5-7 June 2011. For the latest information, visit: www.rfic2011.org
Electronic Paper Submission/Communication: Technical papers must be submitted via the RFIC 2011 web site at www.rfic2011.org. Hard copies will not be accepted. Complete information on how and when to submit a paper will be posted on the RFIC 2011 website in July 2010.
Technical Areas: Papers are solicited describing original work in RFIC design, system engineering,
system simulation, design methodology, RFIC circuits, fabrication, testing and packaging to support RF
applications in areas such as, but not limited to:
* Cellular System ICs: GMSK/8PSK, CDMA, TD-SCDMA, 3G/4G/LTE, WiMAX, GPS.
* Wireless Data System ICs: Bluetooth, 802.xx, sensors, RFID, biomedical.
* Wide Band System ICs: UWB, MMDS, CATV, Optical System, Backplane.
* Small-Signal Circuits: LNAs, Mixers, VGAs, Active Filters, Modulators.
* Large-Signal Circuits: Power Amplifiers, Drivers, Advanced TX circuits, Linearization.
* Frequency Generation Circuits: VCOs, PLLs, Synthesizers.
* RFIC Device Technologies: Si, SOI, GaAs, pHEMT, MEMS, nanoscale RF.
* RFIC Testing: Packaging, Modules, Embedded Testing, Self-calibration.
* Modeling and CAD: RFIC Modeling, Characterization of Active and Passive Devices.
* Si Millimeter Wave ICs: Circuits and Systems (data, imaging, security, vehicular, medical…)
Technical Format: The conference starts on Sunday (6/5) with workshops followed by our plenary talks and reception. Monday (6/6) and Tuesday (6/7) will be full of contributed papers including special panel sessions during lunch periods.
Microwave Week 2011: The RFIC 2011 will be held in conjunction with the IEEE MTT-S International
Microwave Symposium (IMS). Microwave Week 2011 will continue with the International Microwave
Symposium Exhibition, Microwave Historical Exhibit and ARFTG Microwave Measurement Conference.
Guest Program: Baltimore is a vibrant city on the water where you will find an interesting attraction around every corner. The city has a generous selection of new hotels, outstanding restaurants and many attractions for the entire family. Baltimore’s world-renowned Inner Harbor is surrounded by historic neighborhoods where you will find city living at its best with unique shops and restaurants for every style and taste.
Electronic Submission Deadlines
Technical Paper Summaries in PDF format: 11 January 2011
Final Manuscripts for the Digest and CD-ROM: 15 March 2011
All submissions must be made through the RFIC2011 portal: www.rfic2011.org