PA Symposium 2010 : IEEE Topical Symposium On Power Amplifiers For Wireless Communications
Call For Papers
The dedicated sessions will focus on:
* Millimeter wave power amplifiers
* Handset / user terminal power amplifier designs
* Basestation and high power, high efficiency design
* Envelope tracking for mobile and basestation applications
* LDMOS, CMOS, SiGe, GaN device technologies
* Nonlinear device performance evaluation and modeling
* Linearization using RF domain and digital predistortion techniques
A draft program will be available by early September.
Power Amplifier Workshop Scope:
Power amplifiers are a vital enabling technology for emerging wireless communications systems, and are evolving rapidly under the dual pressures of providing improved efficiency and improved linearity. This meeting seeks to provide a forum for innovative work in the area of power amplifiers, including requirements for and accomplishments in amplifiers for both handsets and base stations.
Papers are solicited in (but not limited to) the following areas:
* Devices for power amplifiers - Si and III-V based
* IC technology for power amplifiers
* Modeling and design techniques for power amplifiers
* System requirements and transmitter architectures
* Linearization techniques for handsets and base stations
* Measurement techniques
* Circuits for WiFi, WiMAX and mm-wave networks
Invited papers highlighting state-of-the-art developments from around the world will also be presented.
Instructions for Authors:
Prospective Authors are requested to submit electronically a 2 page abstract (one page text, not to exceed 500 words, and one page figures) clearly describing the novel features of their work to Paul Draxler, at the address below. Abstracts of accepted papers will be given out at the conference. The deadline for abstract submission is July 12th, 2010. Submission via email is acceptable. Please use pdf or Microsoft Word formats. Authors will be notified of the acceptance decision by August 3rd, 2010.
Abstract Submission Address:
5775 Morehouse Dr.
San Diego, CA 92121
For information please contact:
Paul Draxler firstname.lastname@example.org, 858-658-5023
Conference Executive Committee:
General Chairman: Dr. Pete Zampardi (Skyworks)
Technical Program Chairman: Paul Draxler (Qualcomm)
Finance Chair: Dr. John Wood (Freescale Semiconductor Inc.)
Local Arrangements: Jim Buckwalter (UCSD)
Advisor at Large: Prof. Peter Asbeck (UCSD)