All CFPs on WikiCFP
Present CFP : 2019
*** Call for Papers ***
9th European Conference on Mobile Robots, ECMR 2019 September 4-6, 2019, Prague, Czech Republic
* Important Dates *
May 3 (23:59 UTC), 2019: Paper submission deadline (extended)
June 15, 2019: Notification of acceptance
July 8, 2019: Final submission and early registration
ECMR is an internationally open biennial European forum, allowing researchers to learn about and discuss the latest accomplishments and innovations in mobile robotics and mobile human-robot systems. ECMR 2019 is the 9th edition of the conference and will be held in Prague, Czech Republic, hosted by Czech Technical University in Prague and its‘ Czech Institute of Informatics, Robotics and Cybernetics.
* Scope *
ECMR welcomes articles describing fundamental developments in the field of mobile robotics, with special emphasis on autonomous systems. An important goal of this conference is to extend the state of the art in the context of autonomous systems featuring interdisciplinary approaches covering computer science, control systems, electrical engineering, mathematics, mechanical engineering, and other fields. The conference topics may incorporate mobile robots, intelligent machines and systems for critical use, industrial production, in particular within Industry 4.0 activities, service robotics and other related fields, primarily but not only in:
• Symbolic and sensory-based mobile robot design
• Robot control and learning in the context of autonomous systems
• Service and personal assistants; space, underwater, and remote exploration; entertainment; safety, search, and rescue
• Agriculture applications and intelligent vehicles
• Special emphasis is placed on intelligent machines and systems and perception for unstructured environments, where a significant portion of the environment is unknown and cannot be directly sensed or controlled.
Articles on the theoretical, computational and experimental aspects of autonomous systems and their components are strongly encouraged in several aspects of research on mobile robots and machine intelligence, including, but not limited to:
• Robot perception
• Robot mapping, localization, navigation, SLAM
• Planning for robotics
• Learning for robotic systems
• Field robotics
• Distributed robotics systems
• Human-robot interaction and human-centered systems, and
• Micro/nano robotics.
* Conference Format *
ECMR is shaped as a single track event to favor discussion and interactions, accompanied with poster sessions and keynote speeches.
* Organizing Committee *
General Chair: Libor Preucil, Czech Technical University in Prague, Czech Republic
Program Chair: Sven Behnke, University of Bonn, Germany
Organizing Committee: https://www.ecmr2019.eu/organizing-committee/
* Info and News *
ECMR 2019 general Chair