All CFPs on WikiCFP
Present CFP : 2019
VCIP is proudly the oldest conference in the field and one of the flagship conferences of the IEEE CAS Visual Signal Processing and Communications. Since 1986 VCIP has served as a premier forum for the exchange of fundamental and applied research in the field of visual communications and image processing. VCIP 2019 will be hosted in the beautiful city of Sydney and it inherits the tradition of previous conferences in providing a fertile ground for leading engineers and scientists from around the world to disseminate their research outcomes and push forward the frontiers of knowledge within these and related areas. The main conference theme of 2019 is “innovative visual processing tools”.
VCIP 2019 topics cover but are not limited to:
• Emerging Techniques for Next Generation Video/Image Coding
• Point Cloud Capture and Compression
• Image/Video Privacy
• Advanced Techniques for Emerging Stereo and Multi-view Videos
• Visual Communications
• Visual Processing Embedded Systems and Architecture Implementations
• Cloud Multimedia Systems, Applications and Services
• Multimedia Content Analysis, Representation, and Understanding
• Machine learning for Multimedia
• Multimedia and Multimodal User Interfaces and Interaction Models
• Multimedia Networking, Multimedia Traffic Management
• Efficient and Massively Scalable Multimedia Service Distribution, Multimedia
• Delivery, Multimedia Broadcasting
• Mobile Multimedia, Wireless Multimedia Communications
• Low Delay and Multipath Video Communication over 5G networks
Submission of Regular and Demo Papers:
Prospective authors are invited to submit a four-page, paper, including results, figures, and references. Furthermore, VCIP 2019 will also consider onepage demo papers with a description of proposed working systems.
Tutorial and Special Session Proposals:
Researchers, developers, and practitioners from related communities are invited to submit proposals for tutorials and special sessions on emerging topics and trends within the VCIP field. Proposals must include title, outline, contact and biography information of the presenter, and a short description of the material to be distributed. Tutorials will be held on December 1, 2019. Special session proposals must provide title, rationale, contact and biography
information of the organizers, and a list of possible papers with tentative title and abstract. Special session papers will undergo the same review process as regular papers.
Papers accepted for regular, special, and demonstration sessions must be registered and presented to ensure their inclusion in the IEEE Xplore Library. Awards will be given to the highest ranked papers in several categories. Additional information regarding paper and proposal formatting instructions and submission details can be found in the VCIP 2019 website at http://www.vcip2019.org/.
VCIP 2019 will recommend the top 10% ranked papers for submission to the IEEE Transactions on CSVT. Extended versions of these papers, compliant with TCSVT standards, will be invited to submit to the IEEE TCSVT and go through a thorough but dedicated review process and, if accepted, will be published in this IEEE Transactions.
Submission of Tutorial and Special Session Proposals - 31st Mar. 2019
Acceptance Notification of Tutorial and Special Session proposals - 14th Apr. 2019
Submission of Papers for Regular, Demo and Special Sessions - 24th May 2019
Paper Acceptance Notification - 11th Aug 2019
Submission of Camera-ready Papers and Registration - 15th Sep. 2019
Conference - 1st – 4th Dec. 2019