All CFPs on WikiCFP
Present CFP : 2019
The 14th International Conference on Testbeds and Research Infrastructures for the Development of Networks and Communities will be held in Changsha, People’s Republic of China in December 1-3 2019, with the vision to bring together technical experts and researchers from academic and industry from all around the world to discuss the emerging technologies of big data, cyber-physical systems and computer communications.
Topics of interest for TRIDENTCOM 2019 include, but are not limited to, recent results, tutorials, and demonstrations, involving:
(1)Big Data Science and Applications:
- Big Data and Cloud Computing
- Big Data Outsourcing
- Security and privacy in Big Data
- Big Data Testbeds and Applications in Industries.
(2) Cyber Physical Systems and Applications:
- Smart Homes, Smart Health, Smart Grids and Green Cities
- Connected Vehicles, Internet of Things, and Industrial Control Systems
- Security and privacy in IoT & CPS
- Next Generation Service Oriented Architectures & Web 2.0 Services
(3) Emerging Technology in networking and Communications
- Emerging Wired, Wireless and Optical Communication technology
- Virtualized Network and Data Center Network
- Software-Defined Network Testbeds
- Crowd Sourcing, Crowd Sensing and IoT
(4) Testbeds for Big data, CPS or Emerging Networking technology
- Testbed Development, Operations and Management
- Testbed Experiences in Big data, CPS or Emerging Networking Technology
- Experimental Facilities for Big data Testbeds
- Methodologies and Tools of Testbeds Performance Evaluation
All registered papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
TRIDENTCOM proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to one of the following:
- IEEE ACCESS
- Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal (IF: 2.497)
- Wireless Networks – The Journal of Mobile Communication, Computation and Information
- International Journal of Engineering Business Management
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Future Internet