All CFPs on WikiCFP
Present CFP : 2023
AsiaSim 2023 provides an international platform for researchers, academicians and industrial professionals to present their latest work and finding for the advancement of modelling and simulation in industry, research and development. Topics within the scope of the conference will include, but are not limited to:
- Modeling and Simulation (M&S) Technology
- Modeling Methodology
- Network Simulation
- High Performance Computing and Simulation
- Cloud Simulation
- Agent-based Simulation
- Simulation and Big Data
- Simulation Language
- Simulation Tools
- Simulation and Ubiquitous Computing
- Parallel and Distributed Simulation
- Embedded simulation
- Intelligent system simulation
- Distributed Virtual Environments
- Symbiotic Simulation
- Simulation of Complex Systems
- M&S for Communication networks
- M&S for Mobile Computing
- M&S for Education and Training
- M&S for Healthcare and Biomedical Eng.
- M&S for Gaming
- M&S for Performance Analysis
- M&S for Artificial Intelligence
- M&S for Sensor Network
- M&S for Cloud, Big Data and Internet of Things (IoT)
- M&S for Healthcare System Management
- M&S for Defence / Military
- M&S for Energy and Power Systems
- M&S for Business, Economics, Social Sciences
- M&S for Logistics, Transportation and Distribution
- M&S for Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management
- M&S for Smart Factory, Digital Twin, 3D Printing
*M&S: Modeling and Simulation
All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. The following paper categories are welcome:
- Full Paper Submission: 15 June 2023
- Acceptance Notification: 01 August 2023
- Camera Ready & Registration: 15 August 2023
* Submit your paper via https://www.asiasim2023.cmedutm.com/paper-submission/
- Student: USD300
- Normal participant: USD400
- Non-presenter: USD200
- Second paper under same registration: USD150
* Please refer to the fee details via https://www.asiasim2023.cmedutm.com/fee-and-payment/
- It will be held in beautiful Langkawi Island with full of nature views and attractions.
- Scopus indexed publication by Springer.
- Published prior to the conference.
- Additional ONE paper at cost of USD150 only!
Accepted and presented papers will be included in the Communications in Computer and Information Science Series (CCIS). CCIS is abstracted/ indexed in EI Compendex, DBLP, INSPEC, Japanese Science and Technology Agency, Nowergian Register for Scientific Journals and Series, Google Scholar, zbMATH, SCImago, and Scopus.
Selected accepted papers and presenters will be awarded Best Paper Award and Best Presenter Award.