All CFPs on WikiCFP
Present CFP : 2022
Pacific Graphics 2022 Call for Papers
Kyoto International Conference Center, Kyoto, Japan on October 5th-8th, 2022.
The 30th Pacific Conference on Computer Graphics and Applications (Pacific Graphics 2022) will be held in Kyoto, Japan. Pacific Graphics is an annual flagship conference of the Asia Graphics Association. As a highly successful conference series, Pacific Graphics provides a premium forum for researchers, developers, practitioners in the Pacific Rim and around the world to present and discuss new problems, solutions, and technologies in computer graphics and related areas.
We welcome original unpublished submissions in all areas of computer graphics and its applications. The topics include (but are not limited to) modeling, rendering, animation, imaging, visualization, human-computer interaction, and graphics systems. Papers should be submitted through the SRM system. Each submission should be 7-12 pages in length for the regular papers or 4-6 pages for the short papers, and will be reviewed by an international program committee for technical quality, novelty, significance, and clarity. All of the accepted papers will be archived in the EG digital libraries and all regular papers will be published in a special issue of Computer Graphics Forum.
In addition, the conference will also include poster and work-in-progress sessions. As a premier forum for exchanging recent research ideas and practical achievements – Pacific Graphics is of exceptional value for students, academics and industry researchers.
Important dates for regular papers:
- submission due: June 10, 2022
- review to authors: July 18, 2022
- decision notification: July 29, 2022
- revision submission due: August 17, 2022
- final acceptance notification: August 24, 2022
Important dates for short papers, work-in-progress papers, and posters:
- submission due: July 15, 2022
- decision notification: August 18, 2022
- Shigeo Morishima, Waseda University
- Demetri Terzopoulos, UCLA
- Hubert Shum, Durham University
Conference Executive Chair:
- Kaisei Sakurai, Dwango Co. Ltd.
- Nobuyuki Umetani, University of Tokyo
- Chris Wojtan, IST Austria
- Etienne Vouga, UT Austin