All CFPs on WikiCFP
Present CFP : 2017
6th EAI International Conference: ArtsIT, Interactivity & Game Creation
Colocated conference DLI 2017 (http://designlearninginnovation.org/2017/show/home)
OCTOBER 30–31, 2017 | HERAKLION, CRETE, GREECE
ArtsIT, Interactivity & Game Creation 2017 is meant to be a place where people in arts, with a keen interest in modern IT technologies, meet with people in IT, having strong ties to arts in their works. Since 2009 the event has become a leading scientific forum for dissemination of cutting-edge research results in the area of Arts, Design & Technology – now extended to include the open related topics Interactivity (Interaction Design, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality etc) and Game Creation (e.g. Serious Games, Gamification, Leisure Gaming, GamePlay, etc.).
Full Paper Submission deadline
May 31, 2017
Notification and Registration opens
June 30, 2017
July 30, 2017
October 30 - 31, 2017
The call for papers is aimed at people across a wide spectrum of interests and disciplines:
• Games, Interactivity,
• Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality,
• Interactive Art (innovative interactive installations)
• Augmented Performing Arts (innovative performances and shows enhanced by ICT technologies), Augmented Reality applications in art and design.
• Information visualization,
• Big Data,
• Applications and interfaces for Mobile Devices,
• Virtual worlds, Metaverse, Avatars and Presence.
• Multimedia Image Processing, Digital Photography.
• Audio Art, Sound Design.
• New Media Technologies
• Corporeal Art/Design Systems (sensors, wearable computing, motion tracking etc.) Generative/Aleatoric Systems.
• Media Archeology.
• Virtual Museums and Curatorial Practices.
• Theoretical Studies and research output that resides at the intersection of the fields of art, design and technology.
• The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organisation devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT.
• All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world's largest scientific libraries.
• "Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: EI, ISI Thomson's Scientific and Technical Proceedings at Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI's own EU Digital Library (EUDL)."
• Accepted Authors will be invited to submit an extended version of their work to Special Issue in EAI Endorsed Transactions on Creative Technologies.
Papers should be submitted via Confy system. Please follow instructions on initial submission (http://artsit.org/2017/show/initial-submission) and in author's kit (http://artsit.org/2017/show/authors-kit) when submitting your paper: