All CFPs on WikiCFP
Present CFP : 2019
The International Conference on Mobile Computing, Applications, and Services, is a confluence between academia and industry on mobile applications and services research. Now in its tenth edition, MobiCASE has become a leading scientific forum for dissemination of cutting-edge research results in the area of Mobile Computing, Applications, and Services. As in previous years, MobiCASE 2019 is scheduled to include high-quality paper presentation sessions revealing the latest in mobile computing research, to demo industry’s most exciting mobile applications and services, and to engage participants in hands-on projects and tutorials.
• Innovation in Mobile Apps, Networking, and Computing
• User Interfaces and Interaction Technologies for Mobiles
• Location and Context Sensing/Awareness
• Mobile Computing and Internet of Things
• Smartphones and Wearable Platforms
• Mobile Cloud Computing and Big Data
• Mobile Security and Privacy
• Mobile Data Analytics and Modeling
• Support for Social Networks and Mobile Web
• Energy Efficiency in Mobile Systems Design
• Intelligent Vehicular and Drone Systems
• Infrastructure support for Mobile Computing
• Resource Management for Mobile Systems
• Mobile Crowdsourcing
• Artificial Intelligence for Mobile and Ubiquitous Computing
• Mobile Development Tools and Testing Methodologies
• Mobile Computing Support for Ubiquitous Computing
• Mobile Services and APIs
• Novel Software Architectures for Mobile Devices
• Data Management for Mobile Applications
• Mobile Activity Recognition
• Participatory Sensing
All registered papers will be submitted for publication by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
MobiCASE proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to
• Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal (IF=3.259)
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
• EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications
Instructions for paper submission
Papers should be in English.
Regular papers should be 10 to 15 pages in length.
Short papers should be 6 to 10 pages in length.
Dr. Yuyu Yin
Hangzhou Dianzi University
This event is organized by EAI (www.eai.eu).
EAI – European Alliance for Innovation is a non-profit organization and a professional community established in cooperation with the European Commission to empower the global research and innovation, and to promote cooperation between European and International ICT communities.