All CFPs on WikiCFP
Present CFP : 2023
SUBMIT YOUR PAPER AND/OR EVENT FOR THE 46th ICT AND ELECTRONICS CONVENTION MIPRO 2023!
The 46th International ICT Convention MIPRO 2023 is traditionally dedicated to information, communication and electronic technology, smart industry, renewable energy sources, ecology along with new and high technologies in general.
MIPRO joins forces with other ICT associations in Croatia and the EU, becoming a hub for communication and cooperation (collaboration). It thus provides an interface for the promotion of knowledge and technology for the participants. The convention will be held under the motto ICT FOR A Smart and Green Present and Future.
We invite you to submit your scientific, technical and review papers for one of our seventeen conferences:
- HCI - Human-Computer Interaction
- SIDE - Smart Industries and Digital Ecosystems
- MEET - Microelectronics, Electronics and Electronic Technology
- OPHO - Optoelectronics and Photonics
- DS-BE - Data Science and Biomedical Engineering
- CTI - Telecommunications & Information
- CE - Computers in Education
- DC-CPS - Distributed Computing and Cyber-Physical Systems
- AIS - Artificial Intelligence Systems
- RTA - Robotics Technologies and Applications
- ISS - Information Systems Security
- miproBIS - Business Intelligence Systems
- DE-DS - Digital Economy and Digital Society
- ICTLAW - Information and Communication Technology Law
- EE - Engineering Education
- SSE - Software and Systems Engineering
- SP - MIPRO Junior - Student Papers
It is an opportunity to present the results of your research and professional work. Scientific and professional contributions are expected, including papers of PhD students and professional students, novice researchers and specialists, and engineers in development, production and marketing, as well as contributions describing technical, software and hardware solutions. We also expect the papers of experts dealing with education and educational technologies. In particular, we invite the leaders of scientific, research, information and technological European and other projects to present their achievements and experience. We invite all those working in science, education, business and public administration to present their results. In particular, we would like to present the results of modern digital ecosystems in this era of general digitalization of the economy and society as a whole.
In addition to the conferences, we also organize educational seminars, round tables, panel discussions, workshops and a traditional exhibition of ICT, electronic and microelectronic products, services and technical solutions. We invite you to present your products and solutions at our and your exhibition.
If you would like to improve and enhance the content of our and your conference with your suggestions and ideas, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to consider your suggestions and facilitate their implementation. The traditional MIPRO convention is at your disposal and would like to present you in the best possible way.
Welcome to the forty-sixth International Convention MIPRO 2023 in the always beautiful and hospitable Opatija, a city of tourism, culture, science and new technologies.
- - -
Accepted papers will be published in the ISSN registered conference proceedings. Presented papers will be submitted for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
Abstract submission: 16 January 2023
Full-paper submission: 6 February 2023
Acceptance notification: 13 March 2023
Camera ready submission: 27 March 2023
Early bird deadline is 8 May 2023.