All CFPs on WikiCFP
Present CFP : 2023
Call For Research Track Papers
The International Semantic Web Conference is the premier venue for presenting fundamental research, innovative technology, and applications concerning semantics, data, and the Web.
The research track of ISWC 2023 solicits novel and significant research contributions addressing theoretical, analytical and empirical aspects of the Semantic Web. We welcome work describing original and replicable research showing evidence of significant contribution to the Semantic Web.
All papers will be assessed by the track’s program committee. Each paper will be reviewed by at least three committee members, with a meta-review provided by a senior member. The review criteria used are outlined below.
As the research track is one of several featured at ISWC 2023, authors are asked to consult the calls of the other tracks to choose the track that best suits their contribution. The submission of the same work to multiple tracks is not allowed and may result in a rejection of the work across all tracks without a review.
Important information for authors:
- Submissions are double-blind
- Papers are limited to 15 pages excluding references
- All submissions must include a mandatory Supplemental Material Statement
- Unless otherwise justified in the Supplemental Material Statement, we expect supplemental material to be provided anonymously with the submitted paper
- Objections & Responses shall be used only for exceptional cases involving clear factual errors or explicit questions in reviews
Important Dates – All deadlines are 23:59 AoE (anywhere on Earth)
ACTIONS DUE DATE
Abstract submission due May 2nd, 2023
Full paper submission due May 9th, 2023
Objection and Response June 13th – 16th, 2023
Notifications July 12th, 2023
Camera ready papers due July 31st, 2023